Donations and Wish List
Horses in Need of Medical Attention. We often have horses that need special medical procedures that we can't afford to have treated. Any and all financial donations towards medical care are greatly appreciated.
Donations and Planned Giving
Brittany Searing Building's Memorial Patio Fund Raiser
Have you had a pet that crossed over the rainbow bridge
or lost a loved one that was an animal lover? Honor and
memorialize that special animal or animal loving person
by adopting a stone that will be permanently installed
as part of Brittany's Building patio. By adopting a
stone you will also help to raise money to finish
Order forms and instructions:
Stone Order Form
Thank you to Adirondak Stone Works for their assistance with this fund raiser. Visit their site at Petmemorial.net and engravedstone.net
All donations are highly appreciated and tax deductible. You can donate through PayPal, through Network for Good, or send us a check to Live and Let Live farm, Inc. 20 Paradise Lane, Chichester NH 03258
As you think of a major gift for the operation of the farm or for the animal friends of Live and Let Live Farm, Inc. you may want to look at our wish list… these are items we need that will directly or indirectly assist with the care of our animals.
A gift in any amount can honor or memorialize a companion animal or human friend. Gifts can be sent for horses, dogs, cats, birds, every feathered, scaled and other furry friends as well as anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, graduations, Christmas and any other holidays or special occasions. These special gifts are acknowledged to the giver.
Bequests in Wills
You can give an outright gift of cash, securities, real estate or personal property and designate it for transfer to Live and Let Live Farm, Inc. You can make a gift of described property, a percentage of your estate, the residual of your estate or a specific dollar amount. Your retirement account can be allocated to Live and Let Live Farm, Inc. where the total unused portion would be passed onto Live and Let Live farm, Inc. Because Live and Let Live Farm is a 501c-3, nonprofit, charitable foundation, 100% of this money would pass to the Farm. If it was left to a person, than passed to the farm, it would be taxed.
In most states, a will must go through a probate process that can often be expensive and time consuming. By creating a revocable living trust you can avoid probate while naming Live and Let Live Farm, Inc. a beneficiary of the trust, much as you would by making a bequest in a will.
Life Insurance Policies
Insurance can often be a fairly inexpensive way for you to leave a sizable gift for the animals. If your existing policy is no longer needed for its initial purpose (such as your children’s education), you can make a gift of it to Live and Let Live Farm Inc., with tax deductions equal to its cash/replacement value. If you are younger, this is a way to “create” a larger gift than you might have thought possible in the future. You can also designate Live and Let Live Farm as the future care giver of your animals that may need placement or permanent retirement and the policy will pay for their care.
Donate your 401k or retirement account to Live and Let
Live Farm Rescue. Other than your living spouse or a
nonprofit 501c-3, whoever you leave your excess 401k or
retirement account funds to will be taxed up to 55%.
Leave your 401-k or retirement account to Live and Let
Live Farm Rescue and the animals will benefit 100% tax
free on the rest of your hard earned retirement. Nothing
to loose because you use it until you pass, then the
rest is given to help benefit the animals of Live and
Let Live Farm Rescue.
Charitable Life Estate
Give your home, a farm, or even a vacation cabin to
Live and Let Live Farm, Inc. now while continuing to
enjoy your life, or the lives of you and your spouse.
Live and Let Live Farm does not receive the property
until the last tenant died. This is like leaving the property to us in your will except, by doing so now,
you will receive a substantial tax deduction.
The “Totten” Trust
The simplest of all trusts: this is accomplished by
simply signing a card at your bank that leaves an
account “in trust for” Live and Let Live Farm, Inc..
This action is revocable and the assets of the account
are yours for the rest of your life, passing to Live and
Let Live Farm, Inc. free of probate time and costs,
after your death.
Donate Stocks and Bonds
Donate stocks directly to Live and Let Live Farm Rescue stock account and while helping the animals you also will get a great tax benefit. Stocks would be donated at the full face value in which you can write off, no matter how much their gains were since you purchased them.
A Detailed List of All Our Needs
- Business sponsors of any amount helping to support
the efforts of Live and Let Live Farm's Rescue and
- Venue to host an annual fundraising event
- Van in road worthy condition for transporting
small animals and for the rescue/transport of
pregnant mama dogs and cats and motherless puppies
- Bucket truck or scissor lift to be donated or have the occasional use of
- Plow truck, does not have to pass inspection
but does need to run for plowing the rescue,
with a sander is a plus
- Pick up truck you may no longer need or that
doesn't pass inspection that can live out its life feeding and watering the animals at the rescue
- Hay, we presently use over 35 bales of hay per day
- Grain or grain gift certificates, or donate
directly to our account at Clarks Grain Store in
- Chest Freezers, they do not have to work as
it's for grain/feed storage
- Mineral blocks, salt licks, apple cider vinegar, corn oil, black oil sunflower seeds
- Lots of Paper towels and newspapers
- Wheelbarrows, tools, shovels, pitchforks, and rakes
- Kitten food, puppy food, toys, harnesses, and leashes
- Dependable truck that can haul a large horse trailer
- Large horse/stock trailer
- Trash dumpster or trash dumpster sponsor
- Fencing materials, solar or electric fence boxes
- Water tubs with or without heaters
- Lead and lunge lines, bitless bridles, saddles and
- Building materials for run-in sheds, lumber,
roofing, carpentry tools and garden tools or
- 4 wheeler/Landrover/Kawasaki Mule/Gator or the equivalent, golf cart for doing chores about the rescue
- Tractor, we are always in need of a tractor of any
size to help clean up debris/manure/road work, etc.
- $165,000 to build an indoor training center for rehabilitation and animal social programs with Veterans, special need and other "animal/human bond" therapy programs with rescued equines and other rescue animals
- Land or farm/house for rescued sanctuary animals
- for the care and training of the animals
- whom love gardening to keep the grounds
welcoming and pleasant- for maintenance of fences and building
- vehicle mechanic to keep the equipment
donated trucks in workable order to feed
water the animals